Friday, October 22, 2010

Custom Made doll series~~ ^^ cartoonize!!~~ I'm so in love to this doll... @~@

I'm so in love to my creation again!!~ ^^


The doll was ordered by Eugene as a birthday gift to his friend.. Eugene gave a very details photos, accessories includes the pretty hat, mini camera... the pattern drawing on shoes so lovely, just like the photo given...

I love it!!~~ ^^

Create cutie stuffs delighted the day!!~

The figurines are all lovely handmade with passions, hand-sculpted from polymer clay....
Customize with ONLY 1 IN THE WORLD!!!~
Come and create 1 for you or your loves one..~ You will love it!!~ ^^

Custom Made Doll creation quote price from RM25 only!!~ ^^
Feel free for enquiry, contact me jesseygirl88@gmail.com

定做卡通型粘土娃娃

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 JESSEY HANDMADE | Design : Noyod.Com bann