Monday, September 27, 2010

Custom Made doll series~~ ^^ cartoonize!!~~ Couple Version~



Custom Made Doll with chain 订做超可爱粘土娃娃

A gift from Wan Yin to a lovely couple friends, special request to have doggie~ the couple's new pet...

Wanna have 1 cartoonize custom made doll tool?? ^^ or wan to make 1 for your loves 1 as gift? No prob, contacts me for details jesseygirl88@gmail.com, 1 photo needed and I will do all my best for you.. ^^

Check out more dolls samples from the label "doll"....
Like me in my FB page, Jessey Handmade Craft, you will get to know my latest handmade clay craft.

You have own idea? leave a comment ^^.. your supports is the source of passion and encouragement on my handmade clay craft..

It is a lovely gifts ^^
The figurines are all lovely handmade with passions, hand-sculpted by polymer clay...
Customize with
ONLY 1 IN THE WORLD!!!~

Item: CM001 (with chain)
Price: Contact me for quote price... jesseygirl88@gmail.com
doll height 5-5.5cm

Come and create 1 for you or your loves one..~ You will love it!!~ ^^
Quoted Price start from RM25 only!!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 JESSEY HANDMADE | Design : Noyod.Com bann