Sunday, September 5, 2010

Custom Made doll with magnet~~ ^^ cartoonize!!~~

Custom Made Doll with magnet 订做超可爱粘土娃娃


A gift from Chia Tat to a lovely girl, special request to have magnet attached
Doll height 5-5.5cm

Wanna have 1 cartoonize custom made doll tool?? ^^ or wan to make 1 for your loves 1 as gift? No prob, contacts me for details jesseygirl88@gmail.com, 1 photo needed and I will do all my best for you.. ^^

Check out more dolls samples from the label "doll"....
Like me in my FB page, Jessey Handmade Craft, you will get to know my latest handmade clay craft.

You have own idea? leave a comment ^^.. your supports is the source of passion and encouragement on my handmade clay craft..

It is a lovely gifts ^^
The figurines are all lovely handmade with passions, hand-sculpted by polymer clay...
Customize with
ONLY 1 IN THE WORLD!!!~

Item: CM003 (with magnet)
Price: PLease check in here
Contact me jesseygirl88@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 JESSEY HANDMADE | Design : Noyod.Com bann