Sunday, August 22, 2010

Custom Made doll series~~ ^^ cartoonize!!~~ Girlsss version


Cutie CUtie Girlsss version custom made dolls..Doreen, Aileen,Esther, Wan Yin...
and together with the JW and victor guy version

Wanna have your own custom made doll?? ^^ or wan to make 1 for your loves 1 as gift? No prob, contacts me for details jesseygirl88@gmail.com, 1 photo needed and I will do all my best for you.. ^^
You have own idea? leave a comment ^^.. your supports is the source of passion and encouragement on my handmade clay craft..

It is a lovely gifts ^^

The figurines are all lovely handmade with passions, hand-sculpted by polymer clay...
Customize with
ONLY 1 IN THE WORLD!!!~

Item: CM001 (with chain)
Price: Please check in here
Contact me... jesseygirl88@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 JESSEY HANDMADE | Design : Noyod.Com bann