Thursday, August 26, 2010

Latest cutie cartoonize custom made dolls

Latest .... Cutie CUtie CarTooniZe Girlsss version custom made dolls..
1. Zerynn version.. with basketball and sport shoes.. cutie cutie...Zerynn also love Scorpio horoscope doll and adopted it. ^^^


2. A gift from YC to YY Bong.. required to have short pant so I made a lady like shoes for her.. glad that YC loves it.. Her lovely gift to YY Bong... ^^Wanna have your own custom made doll?? ^^ or wan to make 1 for your loves 1 as gift? No prob, contacts me for details jesseygirl88@gmail.com, 1 photo needed and I will do all my best for you.. ^^
Check out more dolls samples from the label "doll"....
You have own idea? leave a comment ^^.. your supports is the source of passion and encouragement on my handmade clay craft..

It is a lovely gifts ^^
The figurines are all lovely handmade with passions, hand-sculpted by polymer clay...
Customize with ONLY 1 IN THE WORLD!!!~

Item: CM001 (with chain)
Price: Contact me for quote price... jesseygirl88@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 JESSEY HANDMADE | Design : Noyod.Com bann