Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Custom Made doll series~~ your own cutie cartoonize doll!!~~ ^^

Custom Made doll series~~ ^^ cartoonize!!~~
My friend is giving me most supportive tasks to customize doll for his and his friends.
JW love his very very muchie, the cutie cutie JW version, so happy to hear that~~

More on going, stay tuned.... thanks for all the supports.

Wanna have your own custom made doll?? ^^ or wan to make 1 for your loves 1 as gift? No prob, contacts me for details jesseygirl88@gmail.com, 1 photo needed and I will do all my best for you.. ^^
You have own idea? leave a comment ^^.. your supports is the source of passion and encouragement on my handmade clay craft..

It is a lovely gifts ^^
The figurines are all lovely handmade with passions, hand-sculpted by polymer clay...
Customize with
ONLY 1 IN THE WORLD!!!~

Item: CM001 (with chain)
Price: PLease check in here
Contact me... jesseygirl88@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 JESSEY HANDMADE | Design : Noyod.Com bann