Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cutie horoscope doll series -- phone/bag/key strap ^^


Cutie cutie~~ Jessey's horoscope cuties doll series ^^
The ideas come from horoscope, finally finish all 12 dolls.. took me month for the designs and everything. ^^ Love them all, my babies babies..
Love them too? leave a comment.. ^^
Love them but not the horoscope? ^^ hehe.. the series ideas origin from horoscope, but you can love it simply by their cutie adorable appearance... Glad if you like them too.. ^^
some friends ask me are my dolls for sales? ^^ yea, i feel touched and glad if you wish to adopt them.. it means my dolls are lovely 1~~
You have own idea? leave a comment ^^.. your supports is the source of passion and encouragement on my handmade clay craft..
Item: H_(doll name)
Price: [Original RM20 each] PRoMOtioN!!~ Price RM18 only if you purchase 2 and above!!

FOr whole set 12 zodiac, it is only RM180!!~ (Original 12 x RM20 = RM240)

NOte!!! H_scorpio is sold; H_taurus is sold...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 JESSEY HANDMADE | Design : Noyod.Com bann